Each class is a combination of creative movement, anatomically based alignment, and cultivating connection.
When I step into class, I do my best to shed expectations in order to truly see each individual, from their energy body to their physical form. I plug into the needs of the class to provide each individual and the group with exactly what’s needed for a safe and illuminating experience.
Be prepared for some serious self-love, in the form of deep breaths, a bit of sweat, integrated movements, loving hands-on assists, and a long savasana.
I am currently enrolled in Maryland University of Integrative Health’s Yoga Therapy Masters Degree Program to receive amy 500hr Yoga Alliance and 800hr Yoga Therapy certifications.
I studied under the power vinyasa tradition and have since veered away from the “power” and dived more deeply into teaching the fluid movement at the heart of vinyasa. I teach alongside the pillars of breath and alignment so that each practitioner can tap deeply into each posture.
In years of training and teaching, I have broadened my specialities to children’s and family yoga as well as pre/postnatal and pelvic floor therapeutic yoga.
Certifications and Trainings
- RYT 200hr Yoga Teacher Certification from Sid Yoga (2012)
- Studied Yoga Anatomy and Therapeutics with Megan Davis at Tranquil Space Yoga (2017)
Prenatal and Pelvis:
- Prenatal Yoga Training with Anne Thiel at Tranquil Space Yoga (2016)
- Prenatal Teaching Tune-up with Jess Apo at Thrive Yoga (2017)
- Pelvic Floor Teacher Training with Leslie Howard at Yoga Shanti (certification in progress) (2017)
- The Pelvic Core Training with Carol Collins at Tranquil Space Yoga (2016)
- Licensed Teacher in Washington, DC
- National Children’s Yoga Conference with YoKid (2015)
- Children’s Yoga Philosophy with YoKid (2012)
Click here to see what classes & workshops are currently available
Click here to schedule a private session